Dara Foster has been a long time friend of Planet Dog and she always does a great job styling events, working with dogs and enriching your life with your dog... and we always like that.
Better TV has a 4 legged co-host, named Mo, and he is turning 5. So, what better way to celebrate than to throw a 'pawty'.
Dara's tips to a successful, stress free and mess free dog birthday include:
- Pick the right location
- Just like a human's party, you want to invite guests who get along
- Having drinks available - in this case, personalized water bottles
- Cute giveaways, party treats and decorations that all your guests will enjoy
- Yummy treats, cakes and/or pupcakes your furry friends can enjoy
- and lastly, having fun interactive toys available to keep your guests entertained
We thought this segment was super cute, the tips were great and Mo looks pretty happy. We know LOTS of dogs celebrating birthdays this Spring. We hope some of these tips are helpful!