These three fun, healthy, and cooling treat recipes make the perfect stuffing for your dog's favorite toy.
Ingredients and health information:
1. Banana and Pumpkin Filling
This recipe is a good source of potassium, fiber, carotenoids, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, and vitamin A and C. Pumpkin is great for your dog's digestion, for firming stools, for overall gland health, and can assist your dog's transition to a new food.
- Add 1 inch of banana.
- Add 2 scoops of pumpkin.
2. Parsley and Yogurt Filling
This recipe is a great cure for dog breath. It also is a good source of carotenoids, iron, calcium, fiber, and vitamins B, C, and K. Yogurt is a natural probiotic and builds stronger bones.
- Add 3 parsley leaves.
- Add 2 scoops of (plain) yogurt.
3. Flax Seeds and Cream Cheese Filling
Great for skin and fur. This recipe is also a good source of protein and calcium. Flax seed is a great, affordable, and vegan alternative to fish.
- Add 1 scoop of flax seeds.
- Add 2 scoops of cream cheese.
- Mix ingredients to form the filling.
- Fill dog toy with the mix.
- Place dog toy in freezer.
- Wait 3 hours or until content is frozen.
- Take dog toy out of freezer.
- Give to your pooch to enjoy!
Orbee-Tuff Nooks are PERFECT for stuffing
The durable Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff® Nooks™ are great for stuffing and keeping your pooch busy! The inserts in the Nook provide enough room for a tongue but are too small for their whole mouth. This allows your four-legged friend to slowly lick away at their homemade pupsicle.
For even more information, check out this video below:
Enjoy making the treats!